Arulmigu Kutraalanatha Swamy Thirukkoil Kutraalam
- Antiquity of this temple can be traced in Sangam Age Tamil Literature.
- It is believed that Sage Agastiyar had converted the idol of Vishnu into a Shivalinga here.
- This temple is referred to in Devaram sung by Saint Thirugnana Sambanthar ascribed to the Seventh Century A.D.
- Saivite Saints Sundarar and Manickavasakar too sung in praise of this shrine.
- Saint Arunagirinathar referred this shrine in his hymns.
- Chitra Sabha, one among the five famous dancing halls where Lord Nataraja performs his cosmic dance is located here.
How to Reach:
Nearest Air port Vagaikulam of Thoothukudi District (98 KMS)
About 6 kms by road from Tenkasi railway station
Plenty of Bus Services are available from Tirunelveli to Tenkasi and there after to Courtalam